Healtheries Omegatone Natural Fish Oil is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids - Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) and Docosahexanoic Acid (DHA). EPA can help promote the formation of natural anti-inflammatory substances which may benefit skin, heart & joint health. DHA may benefit brain, vision, memory & learning functions. Together EPA & DHA are an essential combination of fatty acids to maintain the health of cells in your body.
Recommendations for use:
- To assist in lowering triglyceride and cholesterol levels, preventing cardiovascular disease and atherosclerosis, reducing blood clotting and high blood pressure and to improve heart rhythm.
- To assist in reducing the inflammation of rheumatic and osteo-arthritis, and to assist in the prevention of osteoporosis.
- To assist in the reduction of chronic inflammation and inflammatory bowel and lung conditions.
- To assist in the reduction of stress, depression, headache, and hyperactivity, and to assist memory and concentration.
- To improve circulation.
- To assist in the development of vision and brain development in infants and children.
- To assist in immune function.
- To assist with dry skin conditions, psoriasis, and eczema.
- To assist with menstrual and menopausal conditions.
- Those on medication should consult their health practitioner.
- Omega-3 inhibits platelet aggregation and thins the blood and so may be incompatible with some anti-coagulant medication.
- Supplementation with omega-3 should be ceased one month prior to surgery.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Adults and children over 12 years: 1 capsule upto 3 times daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Capsules may be opened and content mixed with food if desired.
Children (under 12 years): 1 Capsule upto 3 times daily, should be opened and mixed with food.
This oil is sourced from wild fish (ie. it is not farmed) from the Pacific and Atlantic Oceans.
Healtheries follows the legal testing requirements for all supplements sold in Australia and New Zealand. These testing requirements are set out in the British Pharmacopoeia.
This oil is tested for the following:
- Heavy Metals (including Arsenic, Cadmium, Copper, Iron, Mercury, & Lead);
- Polychlorinated Biphenyls.
Healtheries of New Zealand is a GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice), Pharmaceutical, and MAF (Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries) Registered Laboratory and as such is subject to stringent quality control procedures.
Natural Fish Oil 1000mg
(derived from mackerel, sardine, tuna, anchovy and salmon oils)
Providing omega-3 Fatty Acids:
Antioxidant (D-Alpha Tocopherol)
- Eicosapentanoic Acid (EPA) 180mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 120mg
[Note: This product contains approximately 1 mg each of naturally occurring Vitamin A and Vitamin D per capsule]
Does not contain:
Wheat, Gluten, Milk Derivatives, Yeast, Sugar, Corn,
Starch, Iodine, Shellfish, Colour, Flavour Or Preservatives
Advisory: This is not intended for the diagnosis or treatment of medical complaints. It is for information purposes only.