What Is the Significance of Blood Circulation?
Blood circulation is physiological transport process in the body, which is responsible for supplying oxygen to the brain and other organs. It is actually responsible for the working of the body. Therefore, it is crucial for your overall health to have proper blood circulation.
What Are Causes of Poor Blood Circulation?
- Being Overweight: To improve blood circulation, maintain a healthy body weight. Carrying extra pounds puts more pressure on your heart and decreases the flow of blood throughout the body.
- Diabetes: Poor circulation can be caused by diabetes because with prolonged high levels of blood glucose, blood vessels can damage. It may also cause plaque buildup.
- Nerve Damage: Damage to nerves which control cardiovascular system can cause bad blood circulation to organs and other parts of the body.
- Smoking: Smoking increases the risk of developing vascular diseases.
- Peripheral Artery Disease: In Peripheral artery disease arteries get narrow due to the buildup of plaque in the veins. This results in poor blood circulation.
- Reynaud’s Disease: Reynaud’s disease affects the blood vessels and causes spasm. This leads to decrease in blood flow to the hands and feet that may result in numbness and tingling in arm and feet.
Can Lifestyle Changes Improve Blood Circulation?
There are many ways to improve blood circulation as:
- Exercise: When you exercise your blood vessels dilate, which increases the blood flow.
- Nutrition: Foods rich in Vitamin C and E can help to improve blood circulation.
- Massage: Massage can improve blood circulation naturally.
- Manage Stress Levels: When a person is under stress, blood flow drops. Therefore, try to manage stress to improve blood circulation to your brain and other parts of the body.
- Eat Properly: Eating fruits and vegetables will help to strengthen the heart and prevent the signs of poor blood circulation.
Also, the health supplements of squalene are found to be helpful in improving the blood circulation.
How Does Squalene Help to Improve the Blood Circulation?
Squalene is a triterpenoid compound which is synthesized in the body by human livers as a precursor to the synthesis of cholesterol. It is fat-soluble and secreted through the skin. It is mainly obtained from shark liver oil. It is not vulnerable to lipid peroxidation and provides skin protection. It is distributed all over in human tissues where it is transported in serum usually in association with very low-density lipoproteins.
Squalene helps to improve the blood circulation by decreasing the bad cholesterol levels in the blood which can cause the narrowing of arteries. It increases the high-density lipoproteins and decreases the levels of low-density lipoproteins. Therefore, plaque does not form in the arteries and blood remains to flow without any hurdle.
Leave A Comment