Aging is a natural process, but there are several factors, which can play a role in causing early aging such as
- Attitude: People who are happy with their life age gracefully. They develop fewer health conditions and live comparatively longer than people who are pessimist.
- Alcohol consumption and smoking: Excess alcohol consumption and cigarette smoking can play a considerable role in causing early aging. Smoking causes fine lines on the face and makes complete body deprived of sufficient oxygen. Excessive drinking can damage the liver and kidneys.
- Sun: Sunlight accelerates the aging process. It is the major cause of wrinkles and permanent skin damage. Age spots and discoloration can also be accelerated with the exposure to UV rays.
- Diet: There are many foods, which can help you to keep your body younger. On the other side, there are foods that can fasten your aging Following are some of the foods that have a great role in keeping the skin looking young.
- Olive oil: The monounsaturated fats, polyphenols, and antioxidants present in olive oil help to keep your skin younger.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is rich in calcium; therefore it helps to maintain the elasticity of the skin.
- Fish: Fish is a great source of omega-3 fats, which has unique benefits for the skin health.
- Nuts: They are a rich source of unsaturated fats, vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients. Therefore, they have great benefits in keeping you young.
- Amino acids: Amino acids help to repair the damaged collagen and elastin in the skin. Meat, fish, eggs, tofu, and nuts are a rich source of amino acids.
- Weight: Both obese and too thin people suffer early aging. If you are underweight then the natural fats in the face decrease, which causes sagging of skin and wrinkles. Obese people age faster as they are likely to be inactive.
- Stress: High stress in life is among the major causes of early aging. It makes a person susceptible to develop various health conditions that can accelerate the aging process.
The Significance of Squalene in Preventing Early Aging
Squalene is found to be an excellent anti-aging substance due to its effects. It has a number of properties that are beneficial in keeping skin healthy and young. It helps a person to deal with pollution, ultraviolet rays and various health conditions that can cause premature aging. Its antioxidant properties play a vital role in performing all such functions. It is an excellent antioxidant that has no side effects. It is stable to attack free radicals. Increased formation of free radicals results in oxidative stress that causes imbalance and leads to oxidative damage, cell death, tissue damage, and disease. Squalene reduces the oxidative stress and protects the skin against lipid peroxidation as a free oxygen scavenger or absorber.