Following are the treatments of rheumatoid fever:
Medicines for Rheumatic Fever
- Antibiotics: Doctor may prescribe your child penicillin or another antibiotic to remove the remaining strep bacteria. After the full antibiotic treatment, doctor will begin another antibiotics course to prevent reappearance of rheumatic fever. People with heart inflammation in rheumatic fever may be suggested to take the preventive antibiotic treatment for at least 10 years.
- Anti-inflammatory treatment: Pain relievers, as aspirin or naproxen may be prescribed by the doctor to reduce fever, inflammation, and pain. In case anti-inflammatory drugs are not able to produce relief then a corticosteroid may be prescribed by the doctor.
- Anticonvulsant medications: For severe reflex movements doctor may prescribe you an anticonvulsant, as Valproic acid or Carbamazepine.
Alternative Treatments for Rheumatic Fever
- Ayurvedic medicines for rheumatic fever: The administration of Saubhagya Vati, Aamavatari Rasa and Hinguleshwar are known to relief the condition of rheumatic fever.
- Homoepathic medicines for rheumatic fever: Aconite, Belladonna, Annacardium, Arsenicum, Arnica, and Kalmia are the famous herbs used in the homeopathic treatment of rheumatic fever.
- Acupuncture for rheumatic fever: acupuncture is sometimes recommended to relief the pain and relaxes the muscles.
Dietary Supplement for Rheumatic Fever
Dietary supplements mean the herbs, vitamins, minerals, and many other products that have a vital role in the maintenance of health. They are accessible as drinks, pills, capsules, powders and energy bars. The most recommended dietary supplement for the treatment of rheumatic fever is GLME.
- GLME (Green Lipped Mussel Extract): GLME (Green lipped mussel extract) is the best dietary supplement for rheumatic fever. It is extracted from the green lipped mussel which is a shell fish grown in the farms of New Zealand. It is the best treatment for the patients of rheumatic fever it has great nutritional value.